[cairo] Re: Using XlibRectStretch for nearest-neighbor scaling

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 4 15:45:50 PDT 2007

Carl Worth wrote:
> Would you be interested in attempting to implement this for cairo?

I would be, but I'm not sure I'll be in a position to in the near
future; my lack of X and cairo knowledge means that there's a bit of a
learning curve before I can do something useful, and other commitments
mean it's likely to be months before I can put in the time to learn the
necessary pieces.  Hence me bringing it up on the list and hoping the
idea appeals to someone with more knowledge instead of just posting
patches.  :(

That said, if no one else is particularly interested in giving this a
shot, I'll probably try to do it sometime this summer...  With any luck
I can more or less cannibalize the old Gecko code or something.

-Boris