[cairo] Wanted features in Cairo.

Bill Spitzak spitzak at thefoundry.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 04:07:37 PDT 2007

Yes I very much suspect that he wants at least 3 end caps, possibly 4.
There is the two ends of the lines, and the two ends of each internal
dash. It is also possible that one of the end caps is used for both ends
of the internal dash, if this is what Microsoft did I think it would be
acceptable to copy that.