[cairo] Last couple of items on the 1.6 roadmap

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Mar 4 14:06:19 PST 2008

Hi Carl,

I'm experiencing issues with pixman 0.9.6 and cairo 1.5.10 under cygwin
(latest under vista)

pixman since to build correctly, producing a  .a and .la

but cairo build fails complaining that it cannot link against static
version of pixman and is asking me for a shared version of pixman...
I tried passing --disable-static to pixman build but it doesn't seem t o
do anything at all.

Any idea?

Thx,

C.