[cairo] fix for untransformed and transformed paths of extend_pad

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Tue Mar 4 14:33:12 PST 2008

Hey all,

here's a patch I discussed with Soeren that fixes some issues with
extend_pad inside pixman. We're basically always going the
transformed way even without a transformation to take advantage of
the special code there to handle the padding. Additionally we make
sure we don't take a fast path as this would not work. I've also
fixed a typo to correctly disable maskRepeat if the mask had a transform.

Best,
Antoine