[cairo] postscript backend cut my text

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Tue Sep 23 15:38:54 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm running inot a weird feature under cairo 1.7.6 and 1.7.2  (don't
think it was in 1.6.4)

Considering the attached piece of code, this used to work in previous
version

Here I'm creating a page landscape and rotate it, then I draw on it, all
the other things work fine (line, rectangle, fill etc)
BUT the text is being cut as if it was running out of space it "seems"
to be cuttin as if the page had not been rotated.

Any idea why ?

I would submit a bug but bugs.freedesktop.org seems to be down.

I hope this finds a solution quickly as our distribution depends on
cairo for its graphics in the mean time I'm going to revert back to
1.6.4 and see if it comes back

Thanks,

C.