[cairo] Errors building Cairo and Pixman under Cygwin

Damian Frank damian.frank at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 07:39:28 PDT 2009

For what it's worth, yes, I build cairo and pixman on windows, but I
don't use Cygwin.  I used to use Cygwin make + Visual C compiler, but
lately I've been using MinGW (gcc 4.3) and MSYS with good results.

Since cairo is built as part of the cygwin distribution, maybe you
should check with the maintainers and experts there to see if they're
familiar with this problem?  After all, odds are this is due to one of
cygwin's many idiosynchrasies.

Damian