[cairo] Cairo on iOS

Dan Cartman DanC at xta.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 07:31:17 PST 2010

You're absolutely right - my mistake.  I've also been trying to get a
similar configure script to build the arm version which fails in the
same way and I've copied the wrong error message from the terminal.  The
(almost identical) error I get for the simulator script is actually :

configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.
     If a cross compiler is detected then cross compile mode will be used
checking for i686-apple-darwin-gcc... /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin/i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1
checking whether the C compiler works... no