[cairo] Cairo and SVG not working

Snider, Charles J cjsnide at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 17 13:11:56 PST 2010

I turns out that the markup I was using in the pango layout was not implemented until 1.21 (font and font_size, for example).
I'm using 1.14, which still allows font_desc instead of font, so changing the markup to use font_desc fixed the text problem I was having.

As far as SVG, I'm still convinced it is something simple, but for now cairo-image will work fine.