[cairo] cairo with Image backend compile on ARM

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:45:23 PDT 2010

On Monday 26 July 2010 08:50:58 xigcw wrote:
>     When I build cairo with none but image backend on ARM926EJ-S,there are
> two errors I cannot resolve:
>     (1)#error encountered "Unknow thread local support for this system"
> pixman-compiler.h  line 195
>
>     (2)#error encountered "Cannot find definitions for fixed-width integral
> types(uint8_t , uint32_t , etc.)" cairo-wideint-type-private.h  line 66.

You are having problems not with ARM hardware as such, but with your operating
system and toolchain. It would be hard for anyone to advise you anything
without having additional details about your setup.

That said, I only worked with linux on ARM, and cairo/pixman work great there.

--
Best regards,
Siarhei Siamashka