[cairo] cairo with Image backend compile on ARM

xigcw xigcw at 163.com
Mon Jul 26 01:50:58 PDT 2010

======== 2010-07-23 16:59:18 The content in your letter? ========
>>>Hi,
>>>I want to use cairo with Image backend on ARM,but there are so many errors when I
>>>compile it . Could cairo run on ARM?
>>>chen
>>Yes,of course~
>>Best regards,
>>phil song
>>2010-07-23

Hi ,
    When I build cairo with none but image backend on ARM926EJ-S,there are two errors
    I cannot resolve:
    (1)#error encountered "Unknow thread local support for this system" pixman-compiler.h  line 195

    (2)#error encountered "Cannot find definitions for fixed-width integral types(uint8_t , uint32_t , etc.)"
        cairo-wideint-type-private.h  line 66.

     Thanks a lot for help me !
  xigcw