[cairo] [Recording Surface] How to Replay partial region of contents?

Bill Spitzak spitzak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 10:28:16 PDT 2011

I think replaying back a recorded surface to another Cairo surface would
be slightly slower than doing the Cairo calls directly to that second
surface.

But perhaps not by much. And if you do a lot of other work before
generating those Cairo calls (such as interpreting SVG for instance...),
that work is avoided when replaying the surface.

So I would suspect this would be a good speed improvement.