[cairo] [Recording Surface] How to Replay partial region of contents?

Keun Yong Lee tros07 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:12:34 PDT 2011

Dear Bill

Thanks for your reply.

I was curious that whole recorded recording surface should be replayed when
process call replay function of Recording surface.
We can reduce Replay-time with partial replay instead of whole replay if
developer can control replay region with simple method through other cairo
function.

I want to know that there is some skill to control replay region in
Recording surface.