[cairo] Question on Cairo installation error

Nurman S shibusencha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 23:12:13 PDT 2012

Thanks, Suzuki.

Can someone please get me up to speed on the installation?

I tried to install xrender library (libXrender-0.9.7). I couldn't because
it asked me to install renderproto (renderproto-0.11.1).
Now when trying to install renderproto, it asked me for xorg-macross, which
I'm unsure which package to donwload.

Do I just need to install the whole X11? Can I do this on Linux VPS?

Thanks in advance for your help.