[cairo] Testsuite changes this week

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Sat Oct 4 15:58:04 PDT 2014

Am 17.09.2014 um 22:26 schrieb Bryce Harrington:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 03:35:37PM +0200, Lukáš Lalinský wrote:
>> I'm afraid I'm not going to help much with the tests. I had a short look
>> and couldn't figure it out, but I'm going mostly offline for the next two
>> weeks, so I'll not be able to spend more time on it soon. So the best
>> option is to disable the functionality for now, as Uli suggested.
>>
>> Lukas
>
> Alright sounds good, thanks Lukas.
[...]

I took a quick look and cairo-xlib "suffers" from the same problem. No new test
suite failures due to using the resources, but bypassing this makes the test
suite a bit more happy.

So I'd vote for "let's just ignore this" and I will eventually enable this code
again and wire up the missing subpixel position code.

Cheers,
Uli
--
- He made himself, me nothing, you nothing out of the dust
- Er machte sich mir nichts, dir nichts aus dem Staub