[cairo] Just getting started

Lucian Hodor lucimon.hodor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:02:34 UTC 2016

Hello my name is Lucian,

I recently started looking through the cairo library. I started working on
adding triangular line caps as I saw it on the TODO list. I made some
progress but I have a few questions I'd like to ask:
   For some reason "make test" seems to contain quite a few errors and I
can't figure out why. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04, and after running make test,
all of the test run, but looking at the index.html file, there are a bunch
of images that resulted in errors. Does anyone know why this is happening?
   The Square cap case in cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.c doesn't seem to
actually add the cap. In the function add_cap() there are two lines
commented out //contour_add_point (stroker, c, &quad[1]); Is there a reason
for this?

Thanks for the help,
Lucian Hodor