[cairo] Cairo support for Mac OS 10.4

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:29:55 UTC 2017

The wip/restore-10.4 was updated to actually work on 10.4 with the help of
G 3.
I also manged to set up a virtual machine running OSX 10.4, so I will now
be able to check for regressions when updating new patches for cairo-quartz.
Given that there seems to still be some interest in keeping 10.4 working
and that the code is already available, I would go for it and merge
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ranma42/cairo/commit/?h=wip/restore-10.4&id=5a8a9c97ed268004cbac510d39739ff56c0fb43c

Bryce, does this sound like a reasonable plan?
If there are no concerns, I will proceed with this before working on some
test failures that were uncovered by the record-replay-extend.c test
(Quartz does not handle correctly bounded recording surfaces).

Andrea