[cairo] Assertion failed (Windows 10 x64)

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Wed May 30 05:25:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 28.05.2018 19:42, Martin Koppehel wrote:
> Expression: CAIRO_REFERENCE_COUNT_HAS_REFERENCE (&pattern->ref_count)
> Assertion failed!

All I can tell you from this message is that some pattern was destroyed too often. For example, the following code would cause this message:

cairo_pattern_t *p = cairo_pattern_create_rgb(0, 0, 0);
cairo_pattern_destroy(p);
cairo_pattern_destroy(p);

> Any idea how I can fix this?

Well, do not free a pattern twice. ;-)

I guess that somehow getting a backtrace would me imensely useful for debugging this.

Good luck,
Uli
--
“Some people are worth melting for.” - Olaf