[cairo] Did there has any examples for quartz

mryangjian mryangjian at live.com
Fri Sep 25 10:31:10 UTC 2020

Hi, did there has any examples for quartz, I searched on internet and not found useful information

I tried ‘cairo_quartz_surface_create_for_cg_context’, but render a empty png file, and I tried ‘cairo_quartz_surface_create <https://developer.gnome.org/cairo/stable/cairo-Quartz-Surfaces.html#cairo-quartz-surface-create>’ is ok.

so, did there has any examples for quartz, I need know how cairo push render result to NSWindow

thanks