[Clipart] uploads reloaded

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Sat Aug 7 05:46:59 PDT 2004

 I uploaded a poster I made for some curses advertisement at my
University with Sodipodi.Well ,this is not clip art ,it's a
template ,but I think could be useful for someone.
  Re-loaded the milimetered paper,Bode diagram ,Chess games(also not
stricly clipart) with Metadata and added some avionics instruments.
  I wonder :
  If I uploaded stones.svg and tree.svg and added keyword
"landscapes".This means the files contain keyword landscapes? Or Is
this not included yet?.
                                             J.F.H