[Clipart] OpenClipart.org Advertisement Pattern

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Aug 7 12:39:21 PDT 2004

Tobias Jakobs <tobias.jakobs at web.de> writes:

>> The Adobe SVG Plugin opens it correctly.
>
> Rsvg-view version 2.7.2 opens it correctly, too. That sounds like a
> inkscape bug. Please write a bugreport at:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=93438&atid=604306

I can file a preliminary report, but I don't know enough SVG to work
it down to a testcase, and I'm not active on inkscape's bugzilla (or
whatever it is they use -- it seems to be inferior to bugzilla from
what I can tell) anyway.  So I filed what report I could here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=604306&aid=1005243&group_id=93438