[Clipart] Announce: SVG::Metadata 0.13

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sun Aug 8 17:49:14 PDT 2004

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:
> > Great.  Fwiw, I posted SVG::Metadata 0.14 to CPAN this morning.  I'm
> > not seeing it through the search though - were you able to find it
> > another way?
>
> Yeah, I found it here:
> https://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/B/BR/BRYCE/
>
> I have a PAUSE account because of my work on Net::Server::POP3.
> Things show up on PAUSE first, so when I'm looking for something that
> was just submitted very recently, I can sometimes find it there a few
> hours before it shows up on the mirrors, assuming I know or can guess
> the PAUSE id of the author.  I normally don't bother with that, but I
> knew you were releasing 0.14 soon and that it would contain changes
> relevant to this issue, so I went ahead and had a look.

Aha, makes sense.  :-)

Unfortunately, that won't be a solution for the general public...  but
sounds like if I give you heads up as soon as I post it, you'll be able
to snag it more quickly.

(The one thing I hate about CPAN is having to wait several hours between
submitting and announcing a release.  Very inconvenient.)