[Clipart] Bug tracker now available

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Thu Aug 12 16:38:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, Tobias Jakobs wrote:
> Am Do, den 12.08.2004 schrieb Nicu Buculei um 10:40:
> > Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > > Thanks to daniels setting up our database, we now have a bug tracker.
> > > I've added a link to it from the openclipart.org navigation bar.
> > >
> > > Please register an account (or use anonymous/anonymous) and give it a
> > > try.  Let me know of any problems you run into.
> >
> If I change the language to German I have problems with the German
> umlauts.

Hmm, well the source files for the mantis site are in the openclipart
project area if you want to fiddle with it.  Or maybe drop a note (bug?)
off to the mantis dev's...

I see that 'german' is listed in the allowed language choices, so
presumably it is supported.

> And we should change the title from Mantis to openclipart.org.

Done.

Btw, there's a ton of config settings in the config_inc.php file, if
anyone wants to experiment.  There's things for FTP, LDAP, bug status
stuff, threshholds, look and feel colors/icons/etc. and on and on.
There's also a mantis/css/default.css if anyone wants to fiddle with the
appearance of it.

> > in 'Report Bug' page the 'Category' drop-down is empty. we should have
> > here probably some categories like:
> > - website (or split in two, website layout and website scripts)
> > - keyword list
> > - repository
> > - tools
> >
> Bryce, can you give me admin rights? Than I can add some keywords.

Sure thing, you're all set as a 'manager'.  I also promoted Niku to
manager.  :-)