[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.05

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Aug 13 11:20:30 PDT 2004

Bryce this sounds awesome! I definitely agree this is something the
creative world needs and basically file management is gravitating
towards. I think whatever approach we take, then it should work similar
to webDAV so that it is mountable on a users desktop...

I think we should talk more about this, but flesh it out more on the
wiki and even add it more to the roadmap.

We *really* need to start using our roadmap. Possibly it should be the
next milestone. At some point we need to start using the roadmap for our
releases, as there are so many tasks that keep getting pushed back.

Awesome idea! Is this a separate project though?

Jon