[Clipart] ROADMAP towards Milestone 6!!! + RFE

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 14 16:50:14 PDT 2004

AGREE WITH YOU ALL ON THE PREVIOUS...

YES, any clipart that is questionable should be blocked or removed...not
referring to questionable content, but copyrighted/trademarked content.

I like the idea of a simple form that could be posted to the bug tracker
as an RFE. Does a brave soul want to take this on? Keeping with our
project, this might even be something as simple as on the frontpage. The
main thing is to ask for the fields asked by mantis, but have a switch
for bugs or feature requests. The user should just be:

    anonymous:anonymous

Any takers? This is a good intro task for the project...

Jon