[Clipart] logo contest

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 19 13:28:53 PDT 2004

Yeah, maybe we should just pick a logo in the next few days that is
simple, and hopefully we can look into this more in 6 months and make a
decision. After we have a solid image, should build on a while and more
importantly get all our eyes on knocking out roadmap items.

We are coming up on the end of the month...it is the 19th!!!

IMO: Logos can change for style updates, but should stay similar.
However, some other form of contest would be great to bring the project
up globally. But, like I said before, we have much other things to do to
pretty up the site. The upload tool really needs a usability gloss over.
Also, the logo choice will seriously affect the site...

Jon