[Clipart] logo contest

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 19 02:22:38 PDT 2004

Tobias Jakobs wrote:
> Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> schrieb am 18.08.04 23:57:04:
>>Actually, I believe that was the approach adopted at the outset of the
>>logo project.  I think the cycle selected was 6 months or a year.
>>

> Even if it was (Do you have a link?), I don't think it is a good idea to change
> the logo regularly.

see the thread starting here:
http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/clipart/2004-July/000888.html

it was expressed the idea to change the logo at some time intervals and
the option to keep it

> I think we should write more into the wiki:
> http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LogoDiscussion

correct, but this is something what can be done by any of us.
to my shame, i have not put anything on wiki for a very long time...

--
nicu