[Clipart] 13 logo contributions

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 19 22:54:12 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips wrote:
> I finally contributed my logo contributions. In doing this, I realized I
> don't know how to rebuild the library. Is this documented on the wiki?
> I'm not finding it. Could someone document this on the WIKI. I would
> rebuild the library with thumbnails if I knew how.
>
> In the meantime, my submissions are in the incoming directory. I tried
> to stick to simple memorable logo. I used the scissors as an icon, hence
> clipping...plus, the scissors looks like the X logo when turned on end.

i tried to copy those logos in our gallery but can't make them pass
svg_validate, i receive the following error:

[nicu at nicu ocap]$ svg_validate open_clip_art_librarylogo_01.svg
Can't use string ("open clip art logo, logo, clip a") as a HASH ref
while "stric t refs" in use at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/SVG/Metadata.pm line 310.

this is with an old version of SVG::Metadata, namely 0.11

--
nicu