[Clipart] 13 logo contributions

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 19 13:22:56 PDT 2004

I finally contributed my logo contributions. In doing this, I realized I
don't know how to rebuild the library. Is this documented on the wiki?
I'm not finding it. Could someone document this on the WIKI. I would
rebuild the library with thumbnails if I knew how.

In the meantime, my submissions are in the incoming directory. I tried
to stick to simple memorable logo. I used the scissors as an icon, hence
clipping...plus, the scissors looks like the X logo when turned on end.

I wonder though if scissors alone convey the sense of a library. I made
some with documents.

How can we also convey the sense of a library but with clippings...like
scissors and books, or scissors and docs. Yes, I know I'm talking quite
abstractly.

USA.PH.858.361.2811
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org