size of release sets (was Re: [Clipart] Open Clip Art Library - Release 0.06)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Aug 31 17:42:28 PDT 2004

However, we have to remember that we are a nonstandard OSS project in
that we offer constantly change/updating content. Normal OSS projects
release stable builds as releases, but our up-to-the minute repository
is probably the more preferred method for disseminating content. Thus,
ways we and make packages on the fly would be very useful. See the
microsoft clip art website to see a great example of how to deal with
packaging/baskets for clipsrt.

Jon