[Clipart] borders for printing flyers, announcements

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Jul 2 12:40:33 PDT 2004

My wife used to use some software under Windows that provided a big
collection of borders for printing announcements, cards, flyers. etc.

For example, the border would be formatted for a letter-size page. They
would be approximately 1/4-inch to 1-inch in size and be printed around
the paper.

The borders could be simple lines, many patterns, floral patterns, stars,
animals, etc.

Do we have anything like this?

Or any suggestions on where I can look?

(I'll start encouraging my wife to use scribus for printing her
announcements with borders. Hopefully, scribus will load the SVG fine.
Inkscape is not useful for us, because we need to be able to enter text
that can easily flow between text objects. And the text frames need to be
able to be resized without any of the text resized -- it should just
wrap. Any suggestions other than scribus?)

Thank you,

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/