[Clipart] borders for printing flyers, announcements

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jul 3 15:43:35 PDT 2004

On Sat, 3 Jul 2004, Riku Leino wrote:

<snip>

> > No, it's not strange; it is standard behavior.  *ALL* well-behaved
> > applications do this[1], and there is *NO* excuse to do otherwise.
> > OpenOffice.org does it (if you have Win32 or GTK2).  Corel WordPerfect
> > Office Suite does it.  Microsoft Office does it.  Microsoft Works does
> > it.  602 PC Suite does it.  Heck, WordPad does it.  Scribus flunks
>
> Huh, You obiously have no idea what a dtp application is for.

Please there is no need to be impolite, it is essential that this project
continues to have a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere that welcomes and
includes people of all kinds of abilities (or else we will never get any
contributions).

There is no reason why a Desktop Publishing Applications should not
respect accessibilty too.  Accessibility is for everyone.

- Alan H.