[Clipart] SVG::Metadata 0.11 Released

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Mon Jul 19 07:02:31 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

>> Oooh, a dropdown lists?  Nifty idea.  Later, though.
>
> Actually I'd suggest a page full of checkboxes, since the user can
> select multiple keywords.

That does make more sense...

> Due to the potential quantity of keywords we may even need to do
> something dynamic where the user first selects some general
> categories, then clicks next, then is presented with sub-keywords
> within those categories to select in addition.

Hmmm...

Maybe we could have regular text inputs, but add a list of keywords
off to the side and maybe some client-side script to make it easier to
add keywords from the list to the inputs.  (Users without script could
type them in as per usual and could still view the list presumably.)