[Clipart] logo contest

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Tue Jul 20 02:22:09 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips wrote:
> I think we should put a deadline on the Open Clip Art Logo Contest. I
> think it should be AUG 15. And publicize it with our release that goes
> out in synchronicity with Inkscape 0.39. Thoughts or Qualms?

that i want to see is some style guidelines for the logo:
- the title should be openclipart.org, openclipart, Open Clip Art
Project, Open ClipArt Library etc.
- text case: openclipart.org vs. OPENCLIPART.ORG
- capitalization: OpenClipArt.org vs. OpenClipart.org vs. openclipart.org
- content: abstract vs. descriptive (mascot?)
- colors: keep the number of colors low (for printing, t-shirts etc.) or no
...and more

--
nicu