[Clipart] Page rendering

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Jul 23 20:53:42 PDT 2004

I just realize that the OCAL web page renders very badly on Mozilla
Firefox on Win XP.  I don't know what causes it.  But the vertical bar
that should be on the right side of the screen, is located right in the
middle instead.  I took a screenshot:

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/screenshot.png

Notice how the license information is right on top of the vertical bar.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this
PhD student.   | e-mail.  A significant number of electrons were,