[Clipart] Re: SVG::Metadata Release 0.06

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jun 23 11:15:39 PDT 2004

The 0.07 release of SVG::Metadata is on CPAN here:

     http://search.cpan.org/~bryce/SVG-Metadata-0.07/

Three major changes for this release:

   * RDF inside <metadata> tags will be correctly recognized and
     parsed.

   * parse() now can read from a string, URL, or IO::Handle, as well as
     from a filename.

   * Many more metadata parameters are added, including description,
     subject, publisher, language, and more.  svg_annotate and
     svg_validate take these into account.

Bryce