[Clipart] OpenClipart 0.04 browsable

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jun 30 09:47:16 PDT 2004

I seem to recall there were several items that could be described as
'tools' - the knife, a pair of pliers, scissors.  For the anchor, I
imagine we'll have some sort of nautical category eventually, so it'd
fit in well there.

But yeah, we can expect to have oddball stuff in the unsorted category
that we're not sure where it should go yet.  It would probably be wise
to hold off on establishing a new category until there are at least a
few items to go in it.  Single-image categories could get to be too
much.

If we do it right, creating categories will be simple enough that there
would be no need to create stub 'placeholder' categories; we should only
make them when there's some stuff to be put in them.  ;-)

Bryce