[Clipart] [Fwd: <nettime-ann> [event] 19th May: Freestyle - FLOSS In Design]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri May 14 01:38:50 PDT 2004

We are starting to get airtime in art circles. :) Read below for
inkscape mention. I met a guy at the pub tonight who had a creative
commons shirt on and he new about the new Open Clip Art Library and was
so ecstatic to meet someone who is involved in both projects and open
content...very interesting...

Jon