[Clipart] Mirroring http://openclipart.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 3 18:01:23 PST 2004

How could we deal with mirroring our entire site? Is there a good way to
check server load and if over an limit, then shift to a mirror?

I've written a download script which we might be able to use to pass
thru a file from our site or a mirror depending on traffic.

How would this work? Any thoughts?

Jon