[Clipart] And the Winner is... + Need Independent Verification

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sun Sep 5 08:35:35 PDT 2004

>   5 votes for Nilsson's snapshots
>   4 votes for Phillips' scissors

In six months time will we have another run of the competition or will we
just give the scissors theme a try?

Could some one change the category to "Logos" and drop the OCAL bit,
please?

Would the artists be willing to reformat some of their entries so that
they can be used as web site buttons (roughly 80x30 pixels in size), and
or web site banners (roughly 728x90 pixels in size) that we can encourage
users and affilliated projects (Inkscape) to include on their pages?

Thank you very much for the detailed explanations and rundown of the
voting, all seems very fair and above board.

I'd love to have a run off or panel to select a shortlist next time.
Although really I liked the concept of the scissors the eventually winner
was a much more complete and polished entry.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org