[Clipart] new site design and Wiki

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Sep 13 16:52:01 PDT 2004

Jon Phillips wrote:

> Oh, the font is Hallandale
>
> Jon

Is text as an image really a good idea?
The drawbacks of using an image is that I can´t resize the text to the
size I prefer (may it be bigger or smaller).
I belive one of w3s´ tips of the day is to avoid text as an image as
much as possible.
On the other hand, I did the exact same thing on glunarclock.sf.net, so
perhaps I should keep my mouth shut. :)
- Andreas