[Clipart] corruption on website

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 20 18:02:41 PDT 2004

I think it looks pretty good now. I noted that when I setup the new site
that the browser was broken, but the resolution seems good now.

As we are pushing information and access to our library, IMO it is
important to put much information up front, such as the incoming
clipart, the menu, etc.

Also, its fun to try new site designs...

I apologize that I'm kinda offline for a little while otherwise I'd do
more. If anyone wants to donate some money to me, or hook me up with
freelance, then the faster I can get back to working on this. I have to
pay some bills now...

Jon