[Clipart] More discussion about Delineate/Autotrace images

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 27 20:40:59 PDT 2004

In adobe streamline (the equivalent), it seems that it interpolates the
number of colors and reduces them to a user-defined number, such as 64, 32,
8, etc. So, to limit the colors, or threshold (I'm not sure what it is
called in GdkPixBux).

The general idea is to simplify the image prior to vectorizing.

Jon