[Clipart] this mailing list is configured incorrectly, likely resulting in a lot of off-list discussion

Paul Reinheimer paul.clipart at sharethebeat.com
Wed Apr 13 12:15:06 PDT 2005

The list is configured correctly, the email standards require that the
reply-to header be set by the original sender, not mangled by an
intermediary.

The list is properly adding the apropriate headers to declare the list:
	<mailto:clipart-request at lists.freedesktop.org?subject=subscribe>

Supporting email clients should provide a reply-list option.

paul