[Clipart] this mailing list is configured incorrectly, likely resulting in a lot of off-list discussion

Mike Traum mtraum at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 12:44:50 PDT 2005

I don't really have time to look up an RFC, but every other list I've
been on has set the From: header to the sender and the Reply-to:
header to the list. I'm talking about serious lists like ones under
in apache, openoffice, etc. It may be in an RFC, but so are many
things that are not followed exactly. RFC's, in my opinion, are made
to be broken when it comes to useability.

Regarding mail clients supporting reply-list, Yahoo and Mozilla
Thunderbird don't, which are pretty popular, I think.

mike