[Clipart] PR for 0.16

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Aug 1 10:40:01 PDT 2005

<topPost />

Please file this as a bug through our bug tracker as a request for a
website redesign. Our content has grown, so the old site does need a
cleaning off.

I vote to get rid of the google search, or nest it under advanced
search, and replace that main search with the keyword search.

I will fill in more info on the bug once filed...

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org