[Clipart] AMD64 and Gentoo

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Jul 8 23:58:12 PDT 2005

<topPost /> ;)

If you have built a new ebuild for this release, I will spend time
pushing this through through the gentoo channels on sat. Is that
amicable? I think this would be very helpful. As there is not platform
specific code, I think we should open the floodgates on the
architectures this ebuild supports.

Jon

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org