[Clipart] Anyone try librsvg2 on the clipart

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Sat Jul 9 05:06:57 PDT 2005

Matthew Gates wrote:

> I noticed gqview crashing too (not just with 0.15 - previous version of
> OCAL too).  I would've made a bug report for gqview, but it has been too
> [seemingly] random for me to provide any good information.  I had assumed
> it was gqview and not the svg files.

gqview, gthumb, eog, nautilus - all of them use librsvg, so librsvg is
the right place to send the bug report.

the best thing to do is to identify a couple of files producing the
crash and a) attach them to a bug report to librsvg b) show them here so
we can identify if they are faulty or not and if the fault was
introduced by our tools