[Clipart] Duplicates

Christopher Ellison chris_ellison at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:04:36 PDT 2005

As a user, this has been somewhat "annoying" to me.  When I do a search,
I get results that have the same exact picture listed multiple times.
For example, a search for "hand" will return 10 results...of which only
3 are unique pictures (1 is listed twice, 2 are listed 4 times...grand
total is 10).

Is there a nice way of dealing with this? Or is this an unavoidable side
effect (or purposeful effect) of categorizing images.