[Clipart] AMD64 and Gentoo

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jul 9 18:07:06 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 01:52 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> [Could someone please tweak the mailing list so messages are not marked as
> coming from OCAL List and change it to something which might help our
> search engine rankings like anything with the word "Clipart" in it.]

Huh??? That is set in my own mail browser. The list sets [Clipart] in
the subject line. What change would help google?
[http://www.openclipart.org]

or [Open Clip Art Library]

or [clipart]

I'll go with the consensus...and make the change...but what you see in
the CC below is from how I have the list saved in evolution.

Jon