[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: Kubuntu Hoary-Hedgehog

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jul 15 06:50:30 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> I think this was approved by mistake, the wallpaper looks like SVG
> but I don't recall seeing any of those graphics submitted to OCAL.

Hmm...  You could be right.  The little tux with the innertube looks
familiar, but then again Tux isn't exactly unique to OCAL, so he could
have come from almost anywhere.

If you want to remove it, the reject method should still work the same
as before; when I added the approval step, I didn't remove the
rejection code.